Sunday, March 31, 2002

What a bore to have classes to attend on Saturday! Just can't help but grumble over it, to think it stretched frm 2-5pm. Arghh, half a good day gone like that. Got to realise that there is going to be a presentation assignment for one of my module. Just hate presentations, hope I will get over it soon. But at least, I finally caught the movie of Resident Evil. A nice show in fact, Mila is one of my fave actress, I can't tell much but she's really pretty with really good figure. Plain lovelY!

Collected my new pair of colored lenses, love the color but guess there isn't much difference, perhaps I had been wearing colored lenses all the while. My old lenses was more than 2 1/2 years old, so when I wore the new pair today, it really felt great and much more comfy. I will be bringing Venus to Bishan park later at 9am. Hopefully, she will not misbehave cuz I m going to take a bus there and it's a long ride. Poor dog, she's going to be coop up in the doggie bag till she reached the park. Just hope she dun pee/poo/vomit inside the bag. yuckss. the last time went I brought her to the Dog Show at Changi, she actually vomitted her breakfast out on the taxi's seat .. totally disgusting. =| Pray tomorrow will be a nice day and not rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home