Dave just called and explained that he lied earlier so we could avoid dicussing about the car matter. Look, its again because of the car that we are unhappy. Quarrelling and all. WHY!?! Must he lie to me because to avoid another rough spot? Is it so worth it to lie and hurt me in this way? He never think of my feelings. I have made it clear to him that whatever he do now, just be happy seriously. I won't want to know anymore things about him and his car and he is not to ask me about my personal life again.
I will try to move ahead to get back my own happy life now. Though I know its hard to let go and I will miss him. But I know it's better to end things now than later. It's lucky that we have not become a couple to friends yet. I just need a break and have my life back. In the end, what I get is another guy whom betrayed my trust, hurt me time and time again. :(
elone *
Daily writings of elone. Most of them are just my thoughts, simple thoughts. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home