Last night, took a few sleeping pills to sleep. feel that my life is ruined all because of love. Need to take sleeping pills, spend money to see pyschiatrist every week. Been owning the bank lots of money because i can't let go the person i love.
went for dental yesterday. But all because of this dental fees of $50, everything went haywired. All my hopes of finding the love i want are dashed. I was afraid he has not enough cash in hand, but because he dun like the way i asked him repeatedly, he said i despise him. Gawd, would i even despise someone and still stick with him. He totally misunderstood me. All these things, made me a very sad person. I know he is not for me certainly. I wouldnt want someone to quarrel over a little things, say things like slotting the money in my letterboz, say things like had enough and its over. I guess he is not the one for me and I m also not the one for him. But for now, I don't know how to break off from this web of love.
elone *
Daily writings of elone. Most of them are just my thoughts, simple thoughts. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home